Thursday, May 8, 2008

am i being too emotional?
i dont think so.. im just being too good before..
being lied at, bullshits at, and given empty promises..
and still being friendly and just pretend nothing happened..
but..
after some time, i just couldn't take it anymore..
maybe u might think that im being childish and selfish..
i guess ya'll might be dissing me behind my back..
coz' thats what ya'll always do behind each other..
im not trying to be egoistic..
but ya'll are..

maybe im beingfooled at..
maybe im blinded..
maybe im just wasting my time..
maybe just keeping myself down making ya'll hate me more..
its ok..
this is my life..
i plan for myself what to and not to do..
get it??
hope ya'll change coz' i don't play any of ur games anymore..
just connected as a fam..
thats what im thinking now..

No comments:


Free chat widget @ ShoutMix